(because you’ve got better things to do)
What Happens Next?
Thank you for booking with us.
We look forward to helping you solve the reported issue and we promise to do our very best to get the job done in an efficient manner ASAP.
To help us help you, we ask that you read the list that we have prepared for you so that you know what to expect on the day of your booking.
- Approx 20 mins prior to arrival (unless otherwise stated) we will send you an SMS to notify you of our estimated arrival time. You can also click on the link in the SMS and ‘Track my arrival’. You will be able to see the map journey of our technician – just like Uber. This is the ideal opportunity for you to make sure that the work site is safely accessible for our technician. You can lock the dog away or open up gates etc, even try to ensure parking is available. Helping us with this will make the job quicker and typically save you time and money.
- Our technician will evaluate the reported problem and provide you with prices and options wherever possible. Please note that some jobs may be impossible to quote e.g. underground or in wall issues but we will do our best to at least offer an estimate if a fixed price is not possible – 99% of the jobs we carry out are quoted first (fixed price).
- As the technician carries out the work he will keep you up to date with the job progress and advise you of any other issues he may find that could be a cause for concern. Please ensure that you keep 1.5 metres from the work area whenever possible – this is part of our Workplace Health and Safety protocol.
- Once the work has been carried out our technician will inform you that he will be updating the Job Card with the billing information – this may take several minutes to complete. At this stage please be sure to inform us of your payment method as we will process the payment before leaving site. We do not pass on any surcharges when paying via credit card & we accept AMEX. We are C.O.D unless otherwise stated. Once your payment has reached our bank account you will be emailed a receipt. Please note that jobs over $1000 can be put on to a Payment Plan (www.brighte.com.au) – approval required first so please speak to us before any work is carried out if you wish to take up this option.
- As part of our quality control here at National Plumbing and Gas, we will send you a request to ask for your rating of our overall performance. Please do not feel obliged to complete this short survey but we’d be extremely grateful if you could take 10 seconds to complete it as the feedback helps us continually improve our systems and therefore provide the best value for money to our customers.
- We are a small local business that relies on a high retention rate and referrals, we hope that you are happy with our service and will use us again in the future. We aim to deliver a service you are willing to tell your friends and family about and let them know that you have a Plumbing and Gas Fitting company that can be relied upon.
Thanks again for booking with us, we hope to impress you.
Why choose National Plumbing and Gas?
$0 Deposit Payment Plan
Trusted since 2005
What Our Customers Say
"The team at National Plumbing were professional and used their expertise to fix an issue we had experienced for years.
We had used other plumbers unsuccessfully to try and solve our hot water issues.
Thrilled to finally have hot water in every bathroom all of the time.
Will always use National Plumbing and Gas for any plumbing/gas issues."
"I have been using National Plumbing and Gas now for 9 years over various properties.
The are incredibly efficient and professional to deal with.
Never had an issue with their work.
I would highly recommend them."
"We had an old toilet replaced and also original sewerage pipes that had become restricted due to tree roots.
National Plumbing and Gas provided friendly, professional and prompt service.
Communication was great. They attended to our jobs quickly and on time.
I won't hesitate to contact them for any future plumbing work that we require."